BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
BreAnna B.
Royse City, TX
I gave this three stars because I have used other brands that I like better. This powder was very loose and was not what I wanting for the baking method.
Mariann T.
Underhill, VT
Any time I am a guest at an out door wedding this is my last step in my makeup routine! This makes my makeup look flawless and it stays put on my face.
Stephanie N.
Reading , PA
Doesnt wow me but gets the job done. I dont notice too many creases for my undereye. A little too white but easily brushed off and it doesnt look obsene
Jami C.
Missoula
Review for: Sheer more...
I usually love ELF products... this product was just ok though. I dont find it to be long lasting enough for me. I do like the sheerness of it, however.
destiny c.
This powder is great. It's got a fine texture which makes it melt into the skin and look flawless. My only complaint is that you get flashback on photos
Alejandra C.
Houston , TX
Makes my makeup look flawless, its very affordable, and you get a nice amount of product! Also blurs out some imperfections, and looks great on camera!
Megan G.
I love using this powder as an all-over setting powder to lock in my look for the day. It blends nicely and helps give me that matte finish that I love.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
For what you are paying for this product it works as it should. You cant expect Smashbox quality for $6! I do like it though. Works good enough for me.
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I use this to set my makeup every day. It is really great at blurring lines and pores. I use the shimmer kind but that color wasn’t an option to review.
Leila C.
Im not a fan of finding a shade and this has proven to be one of the best buys ever!! Leaves your skin with a radiant glow, has everyone complimenting!!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.