BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Stephanie N.
Reading , PA
Doesnt wow me but gets the job done. I dont notice too many creases for my undereye. A little too white but easily brushed off and it doesnt look obsene
Kacey C.
Magnolia, TX
Great product for the price, slight flash back but not bad. Helped my foundation to not crease and helps if your foundation is too dewy. Would recommend
jolene m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this powder! It sets my under eye concealer perfectly! It has a britening effect that is amazing amd it works well to keep my makup from creasing.
Sarah D.
Corning, NY
This powder really blurs out wherever you put it! It is definitely a dupe for the make up forever HD setting powder in my opinion😍 I LOVE this product!!!
Taylee H.
Chandler, AZ
I love this product! It works very well and is similar to makeup forevers HD powder! The only problem I have is sometimes it makes me look way too light.
lexi s.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this daily. It gives a soft matte finish and minimizes the appearance of pores & lines. However, it can severely wash you out under a camera flash!
it's really good,elf is amazing, totally recommend it,it's super good for dry skin as it doesnt dry it out more and it keeps your makeup on all day long
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
Great for baking while you are contouring and highlighting your face, also transparent and light enough to be a good finishing powder to set your makeup.
BreAnna B.
Royse City, TX
I gave this three stars because I have used other brands that I like better. This powder was very loose and was not what I wanting for the baking method.
Kat J.
Walnut, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This made my skin so super soft and smooth after application, but there was MAJOR flashback in flash photography at night time. It is very embarrassing.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.