BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Taylor C.
Columbus , OH
Although I love most elf products, this one fell short for me. The powder is so thin it barely leaves anything on your face & you’re not able to bake with it easily. Maybe could be used as a simple all over powder to reduce oil, but not as a finishing face look
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This is a definite favorite setting powder to help brighten my under eye area. I do not suggest baking with it as it will cause white cast IN PWRSON as well as photo but used in a light dusting on fluffy brush is PERFECT!! And the affordability is out of this world!!!
Barbie L.
Review for: Sheer more...
I liked this product except for the fact that it left a white cast on my face and it was definitely visible. That I did not like at all so I couldn’t continue to use it because of that. I would have to use their other variety of this product to see if I like it.
q 💋.
Purchased at: CVS
I really enjoy this powder! For being so cheap it does a superb job of locking in my makeup. My oils from my combination skin do not show rapidly like they do with other powders, and I do not have to constantly touch up to keep my oils hidden. Great product. :)
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this powder! It blends in nicely and keeps my skin from getting oily throughout the day. I don’t know if this causes flashback so I can’t speak to how good it performs with flash photography. But for everyday wear this is a great, affordable option!
Stephanie C.
Galt
Review for: Sheer more...
A very good powder! There is flashback with this but I don’t usually take flash photos so this doesn’t really bother me. For a drugstore powder, this works extremely well and setting my makeup! It doesn’t look too dry or anything. It is a bit messy to use though
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is decent. It keeps your face from getting greasy just enough, but my issue is that sometimes I feel like i can see the white cast on my face. I don't think it is truly translucent, and depending on the angle, you can see the powder on my face.
Mackenzie D.
Chauvin
Review for: Sheer more...
Flashback, flashback, flashback. This is probably the least flattering powder that I’ve used in a long time. Not only was the flashback in my pictures awful, it left weird white residue dots all over my nose and a white dusty layer everywhere I applied it. Maybe useful for under eye baking?
Maria A.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love elf cosmetics especially this setting powder its my go to.The price is amazing witch is a pro for me. It has no smell what so ever and makes my undereye pop when applied. I love that this setting powder is translucent witch don’t change my makeup color.
Heather K.
Grand rapids
It was an interesting powder. I wouldn't say that it helped keep my make up in place all day but for the price it did work. It does not have any sun protection, I would say easy application, easy to close so all the powder doesn't fall out at once, ok powder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.