BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I love the elf's finishing powder. I use it as a setting powder or to bake under my eyes. Highly recommend elf elf is a very good brand very very affordable
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Sheer more...
Overall, this product makes your skin matte and sets my foundation well. It’s finely milled and blurs our any imperfections, for a drugstore powder. The product does get all over the place and creates a bit of flashback in pictures, I wouldn’t recommend wearing this powder if you’re taking pictures. It does absorb all the oils around your face and is great worn on an everyday basis, when you want to look flawless.
Chinasa O.
New York
This HD powder is great for setting my face and keeping shine away. It lasts for a pretty long while and keeps my face oil free for a decent amount of time.
Anika H.
Lithonia, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
I love it as an under eye setting powder. Its not too heavy and it doesn't give off that white cast like some powders tend to do on olive or dark skin tones.
Kristen C.
Keene, NH
Purchased at: Target
I don’t often use setting powder, but I am glad that this is the product I use when I do! My foray into powder is relatively new, but this one does the job.
Carmen S.
Beeville
Yes, yes, yes, yes! Perfect price, perfect anount and just perfect all around. You cpuld buh the procier stuff, but why waste your money? Invest on this jem
Lysa O.
Fredericksburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't use this every day as it is a little drying. But when I need something heavy-duty for and event or something, it's great! And fairly priced as well.
Katie E.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my go to setting powder for when I apply a full face of makeup. I don’t use it daily, but for special occasions 👍🏻 sets nicely without a cakey look!
Heather B.
This powder does wonders for setting your under eye makeup. why spen so much on a high end product when u can spend $6 for something that works just a good.
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's a pretty good setting powder . Sometimes it makes my dry spots on my face stick out more then what I would like but other then that I really do like it
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.