BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Taylor B.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
Sets your make up so beautifully, no flashback what so ever. Gives you such a smooth matte finish without making you super dry looking (i have dry skin).
Belinda B.
Average performance. If you live way out in the country and can't make it to the city to get upscale makeup, this is the stop and pick up in a rush item
Elizabeth B.
This is a pretty good powder but it leaves a while flashback when using a camera flash. Not very flattering. Good for spot areas but not the entire face.
Mai T.
I like this powder. It does help brighten my under eyes after my concealer. I'm surprise at what it can do for such an affordable high definition powder.
Devin S.
Biloxi, MS
This isnt as finely milled as some of the higher end powders but it gets the job done for the price. I use it with my airbrush makeup and it works fine.
Amanda L.
I actually love this powder; it does exactly what its supposed to do and for a great price. It doesn't make your face too white or look cakey. I love It.
Cherith L.
Hillsboro , OR
It gets the job done with very minimal creasing. The finish is natural. It does have some shimmer but once applied does not appear shimmery on your skin.
Tenzing S.
Holy grail! I love this product so much that i always buy extra. The powder is very light on your face and it doesn't feel like it is heavy on your skin.
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
I like to bake with this powder. It's smooth and doesn't look cakey. It helps control my oily skin and locks my makeup in place. Great affordable powder!
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
For $3, this stuff is awesome. I wish it lasted longer though. Which I guess is a perk for being so cheap, because I wouldn't mind just repurchasing it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.