BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Natalie R.
Missouri City, TX
This was my first HD powder and I LOVE it! It settles well and gives and awesome finish to your look. Definitely would recommend and its an awesome price!
Sarah B.
New York , NY
This product is fantastic and is quite comparable to the much more expensive brands that you can buy at a beauty store. I absolutely love the elf products
Lauren S.
Chester, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
It is translucent so I figured it would just vanish on my skin but it was pretty white and left me pale with flashback but it kept my concealer on all day.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
Love using this powder to finish off my daily makeup routine! The packaging is the only flaw, I don't use the puff that it comes with, instead try a brush.
Diana D.
I found this on sale for 2 bucks at my local walgreens at first I thought I wasn't going go well with my foundation I was wrong my make up looked flawless.
Alyne G.
Arlington, TX
This is a great loose powder to set you foundation with. Great price for the quality you get. It really keeps shiny spots at bay in i live the soft texture
Sara K.
Naugatuck, CT
This product is so lightweight and holds my foundation together perfectly! It doesn’t make my face look white either - it blends perfectly with my makeup.
Kristen P.
Glen Spey, NY
The best setting powder I’ve ever used and super affordable! I have extremely dry skin so I don’t use it all the time but in the summer it’s great for me!
D'sirré B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I use the for under my eyes (aka baking) . Blends nicely. It's a great hd powder for the price . I look using it as a touch up as well. Very easy to apply
Genevieve H.
Ferndale, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this every day. It’s light, but helps my skin look more polished. I’m not sure how it works over foundation, but it’s great over moisturizer or SPF.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.