BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
vanessa m.
This product is a really really great inexpensive powder . I wish they would redo the packaging of the powder though . Other than that it's a good powder
Hannah S.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my go-to powder. I have a very oily face so this helps me stay matte all day long! You get quite a bit of product in there so it lasts me a while.
Ashley R.
Simi Valley, CA
I ordered this in hopes of liking it. But honestly it works just, "okay" nothing exciting about it. It still left my face oily, did nothing really for it.
Annmarie S.
Howell, NJ
I love love love this powder it's amazing to set under to eyes or even the whole face it's Finley milled but it does get a little messy if your not careful
Sarah B.
This product is fantastic and is quite comparable to the much more expensive brands that you can buy at a beauty store. I absolutely love the elf products
Makayla S.
the little sponge that it comes with doesnt really pick up any product, but as long as you have a powder brush then you're all set! looks great and lasts!
Sana H.
Long Beach, CA
I consistently re-buy this product and use it daily! Sets makeup and gives an airbrushed finish. Great to set your lipstick when doing a bold red lip :)
Alexandra W.
Roseville, MI
This is part of my every day makeup routine. I can't even leave the house unless I have it on. I usually use it to bake my under eyes and it works amazing!
isabelle b.
Hamburg, NY
Definitely a great translucent powder for the 6$ it costs. It's a fine powder which leaves your face smooth & matte. Only downside would be the packaging!
Jennie C.
Green Bay, WI
My pores always look massive no matter what I do. I picked up this powder just to try it to see if it would help.... It's amazing! And for a great price!!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.