BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Annmarie S.
Howell, NJ
I love love love this powder it's amazing to set under to eyes or even the whole face it's Finley milled but it does get a little messy if your not careful
Brooklyn B.
fayetteville, PA
This stuff leaves a white cast and it's not very fine so chunks will be left on your face causing your skin to look dry and makeup to look cakey and white.
stephanie g.
Grand Prairie
Did not really see a long lasting feeling. It is very affordable but it only comes with so little and i ran out a week later. Not really worth purchasing.
Shanna H.
Not the best HD powder, but it is great if you are on a budget. Can't beat the price and it gets the job done. This is a great option for makeup beginners.
adriana s.
Pearsall
I don't really like this setting powder i thought it was to messy dosen't set right . You have to put alot of powder on your face just so it can set right.
Beauty p.
This product has what it looks like to have glitter inside it and looks like you just slapped glitter on your face... e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Amanda G.
This is an alright product and very affordable. But leaves my skin patchy and the product its self is very very loose. Very fine! which i dont really like.
Lauren S.
Chester, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
It is translucent so I figured it would just vanish on my skin but it was pretty white and left me pale with flashback but it kept my concealer on all day.
Rosalie V.
Indian Orch, MA
This is such a great dupe for the mac loose powder and for such a better price! This powder is so great for everyday very light under the eyes it’s amazing
Rosa E.
Hyattsville, MD
This product is very good, it’s cheap and it doesn’t give me any flash backs when I️ take pictures I️ use it to bake my face and I️ really do recommend it
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.