BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
Offers sheer, dewy finish and radiant glow.
Glossy cream texture blends on smoothly.
Shade for everyone.
Cons:

Small amount of fading as the day wears on.
Denise B.
Everson, WA
Wasn't sure what I was doing with this at first but I love it now! A little does go a long way and it helped fill in my fine lines. Definitely worth the $6
Tawnie M.
Review for: Sheer more...
I loved it to set my make up. Had slight flash back with my photos but it helped my make up last longer especially where i live in the heat and sweat more.
Roberta M.
El centro, CA
Must be careful with how much powder you've got on your brush. A little goes a long way and it does it's job. It helps give a smooth and more natural look.
Rosa E.
Hyattsville, MD
This product is very good, it’s cheap and it doesn’t give me any flash backs when I️ take pictures I️ use it to bake my face and I️ really do recommend it
Babbette S.
Kearns
Review for: Sheer more...
Dupe of the Laura mercier setting powder. This one is less than the Laura mercier it does he same thing and works the same it's a definite cop! I love it !
Lauren S.
Chester, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
It is translucent so I figured it would just vanish on my skin but it was pretty white and left me pale with flashback but it kept my concealer on all day.
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
A little goes a long way with this product if you apply to much you'll look very white and pale it's very affordable I use it it everyday to set my makeup
Abbie K.
Hamburg
Very nice, but does leave a very powdery finish which i’m not the biggest fan of. You get a lot of product for the price which is very nice. Long lasting.
Danielle K.
Huntersville , Nc
This stuff goes on like butter! It makes your skin feel baby smooth and it helps your makeup look flawless. The packaging is bulky and a tad messy though
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.