BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
wendy l.
Wish this came in a bigger package but it's so cheap that the size is worth for what you pay. The powder is super fine and sets your concealer without creasing
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This isn’t bad, I used to really enjoy it but then it stopped doing a good job on my skin! I do think it’s affordable and it has a really nice softness to it.
Angela N.
This is a great setting powder and doesn't settle into fine lines at all. It can flash back if you are heavy handed but otherwise use a little and looks great.
Nicole M.
O Fallon, MO
Review for: Sheer more...
I think it’s a decent cheap option. I have limited experience with finishing powders but from what I can tell there isn’t any flashback (when taking pictures)
Halee R.
Edmond
Review for: Sheer more...
This translucent powder is fantastic! I’ve never had flashback while using and it keep my makeup in place all day long! Perfect dupe for any expensive powder!
Sarah H.
I use this powder every now and then for baking. Mattifies the skin and keeps my makeup in place. It can be very drying and has a pretty bad flash back to it.
Kailie J.
Turlock
Review for: Sheer more...
Smells weird, feels like putting paper on your skin. Doesn’t matte or help makeup. Leaves a white appearance on skin. Good price but not worth it for dry skin.
Rose B.
Denton
Review for: Sheer more...
Love, love ,love this powder. Works just as well as some super expensive ones that I have tried and the large size is more product for a fraction of the price.
Jennifer B.
I like this powder, it works for me. It does have a bit of a sparkle to it. I sometimes have trouble with it creasing on me but for the price it's no big deal.
Jessy H.
Sullivan, MO
Good product. Works really well but does have flash back. So if your not really taking any photos of yourself an just using to set your makeup works very well.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.