BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alexandra M.
The e.l.f. HD Powder is a great use when setting your makeup and for "baking" the face. The product works extremely well and is at a very affordable price.
Wendy A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
The price is great I love how fine the powder it but it leaves a really bad white cast on my face and that kills me. I pack it on bc it will look horrible
Yael M.
This is basically the same as the makeup forver one it feels amazing in your skin very soft micro powder that is very fine! But for a very reasonable price
Evelyn ♡.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer more...
it’s alright i wished it came with the powder puff like it used to because now it’s hard to keep the product in the jar once i open it And when i close it.
Sarah C.
Alexandria, LA
This is a very affordable and very good setting powder. It works very well for baking to carve out my contour and to set my under eye concealer. I like it!
Genevieve H.
Ferndale, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this every day. It’s light, but helps my skin look more polished. I’m not sure how it works over foundation, but it’s great over moisturizer or SPF.
Venus F.
Newmarket, NH
Don't spend a ton of money on high end when this product does the same thing. Translucent one. Sets your makeup all day! So worth it and drugstore pricing.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
Love using this powder to finish off my daily makeup routine! The packaging is the only flaw, I don't use the puff that it comes with, instead try a brush.
Tasha F.
Hernando, MS
Love this finishing powder. Great product for the price. I have combo skin. I love that it is translucent. It has a soft velvet finish that lasts all day.
Kari A.
Marshall
I wouldn't call it high definition, but it does do a fine job at setting the makeup. It doesn't blend in very well and makes your face look kind of cakey.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.