BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ashley T.
Blacksburg , VA
Pretty good for the price! Personally I’m starting to shy away from the heavy contour and baking trend... so it’s been a while since I touched this product.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I love the elf's finishing powder. I use it as a setting powder or to bake under my eyes. Highly recommend elf elf is a very good brand very very affordable
Ashley l.
Columbus , Ga
I love this powder. I use it every time i do my makeup and it works good. It is worth your money and leaves a soft look to your skin. It also lasts while. v
Chinasa O.
Cambridge
This HD powder is great for setting my face and keeping shine away. It lasts for a pretty long while and keeps my face oil free for a decent amount of time.
Kaylee M.
New Boston, TX
works awesome. elf is always cheap and never disappoints. it leaves my face with a very whole matte look and leaves my face feeling dry like it won't rub off
Miriam L.
Corona, CA
I am totally in love with this product! I know many will be to as soon as they try it. It's a wonderful product that leaves you with just wonderful results!
Rachel S.
Medford , NJ
If you're like me and have extremely sensitive skin this will break you out. All elf products besides their liquid liner have broken me out. Disappointed :[
Jennifer V.
Sun Valley, NV
I love this powder I got it when it came out and I love it. The package was a little messed up and powder everywhere but other than that the powder is great.
Celine P.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Worked pretty well but I am not sure how much I like the illuminating effect. Definitely would not substitute for a setting powder. More of an accent powder
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
I love this stuff! work wonders for shine so you don't look oily. Perfect for photo shoots. I love that is cheap and just as good as department store stuff.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.