BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Nathalia M.
Atlanta
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Everything with it was fine, but the only con that I could think of is that if you bake with it, it gives you flashback. For the rest is just a good powder.
Ashley T.
Blacksburg , VA
Pretty good for the price! Personally I’m starting to shy away from the heavy contour and baking trend... so it’s been a while since I touched this product.
Courtney D.
Wayne, NJ
I have really dry skin and i was worried this powder would make me look cakey. i only use it on my under eyes to set concealer, and i haven't had any problems
April M.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Target
I can remember how excited I was to try this powder. At the time it was a very good powder unfortunately I have tried powders that are much better than this
Andrea D.
Aurora, CO
I love this powder! My face is oily and this takes care of it. It looks and feels great, and holds up during desert summers (which is incredibly impressive).
Amy A.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you want a setting powder, this powder will do the job. My only complaint is that it can leave you with a powdery finish. Overall, it's an okay powder.
Sierra M.
Richlands, NC
I️ use this product everyday and it never fails to amaze me. It’s great when setting your concealer especially and it has little to no flashback in pictures.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX
It is very comparable to other high end HD powders. Great for oily skin. The only bad thing is the packaging it is to bulky and the product gets everywhere
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
I bought this on a whim, because I had never bought anything like it before. It takes shine out adds a little pop to your face. Inexpensive and easy to find.
Ariel S.
Yukon, OK
I love this stuff! Perfect consistency. I got. This almost six months ago and it's still completely full! A little goes a very long way! Highly recommended!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.