BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kinjal P.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a pretty good setting powder for the price. Its definitely a great drugstore setting translucent powder. Im not too sure how the flashback is though.
Andrea D.
Aurora, CO
I love this powder! My face is oily and this takes care of it. It looks and feels great, and holds up during desert summers (which is incredibly impressive).
Elisabeth C.
Worst powder I have ever used. It flashes back, it makes the makeup look so cakey. Not worth it, not even for $5. Just spend a few bucks more & get airspun!
Dayrin V.
I think that this product works best for a combination or both oily nd dry skin nd yes it keeps my concealer in place all day even on a hot day when u sweat
Mallory B.
Grenada, MS
This product is great for an HD powder! It's tiny but powerful! I love the matte finish it gives over my foundation, making me look flawless in photographs!
Sue  .
Hamburg, NY
This is my favorite powder to use to set my makeup. It gives my face a nice finish with making it look cakey. It doesn't settle into my fine lines. Love it!
Sarah M.
This stuff is so dry. It also enhances any texture underneath your eyes. But if that doesn't bother you it's a good alternative for expensive setting powder
Bre M.
Mesa, AZ
Great powder for the low price! You can just never beat ELFs prices so it works wonders and does what it's supposed to. Easy application with a matte finish.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I really like this powder it's my everyday go to powder! It goes on smooth and help mattify and set my powder or concealer. I like that this s is affordable
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
This works surprisingly well for the price! The coverage ensures a matte finish and lasts hours. It's definitely worth trying - you may fall in love with it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.