BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Hannah K.
Kearney , NE
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is so smooth and makes my skin matte without looking dry! I do top it off with an illuminating setting spray and they seem to work well together.
Lyla U.
Clemmons
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this setting powder!!! It doesn’t leave you looking “ashy”. It’s easy to apply. The only downfall would probably be it making your makeup look matte.
Diana A.
This finishing powder is great. It goes on fine and light when applied properly. The packaging can be a little messy but other than that it’s a good product
Jeanette H.
I really like this product. I have a very light complexion so works very well for me.I never get a white face from it. I always apply after I use a bronzer.
Elisabeth C.
Worst powder I have ever used. It flashes back, it makes the makeup look so cakey. Not worth it, not even for $5. Just spend a few bucks more & get airspun!
Haley L.
Ashtabula, OH
This powder works so well in making you less shiny/greasy looking especially in pictures. perfect for special occasions where lots of pictures will be taken.
Rebekah S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have the clear high deff powder. I love it for under the eyes. It does keep my under eyes from creasing. I also notice it helps me not get as oily as fast.
Courtney D.
Wayne, NJ
I have really dry skin and i was worried this powder would make me look cakey. i only use it on my under eyes to set concealer, and i haven't had any problems
Kalaya R.
New York
This is a nice everyday powder. It's not too heavy on the skin and I find that it doesn't leave a white cast on my skin. It does have some flashback though!
Sara D.
Port Orchard, WA
I use this to set my face and lipstick and oh my gosh! I love it so much. It's a slight veil that feels so light and makes everything look so put together.
Laura G.
Ive heard soo many great thing about this product so I had to get it. Tbh I'm not to crazy about. It leaves my face super white. Is it just me or can ya'll relate?
Holly M.
covington ky
Does this leave any flash back ?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
I have heard great reviews on this product. How well is it? Its cheap but is it worth it ?
How many shades does elf have for this product?
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder could this be compared to the Laura m. Powder?