BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lysa O.
Fredericksburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't use this every day as it is a little drying. But when I need something heavy-duty for and event or something, it's great! And fairly priced as well.
Melissa J.
Newfield, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
Looking for a matte finish? This is it. Light weight, sheer, easy to apply and keeps the oil away. Allot this before your setting spray for a flawless look.
Carmen S.
Beeville
Yes, yes, yes, yes! Perfect price, perfect anount and just perfect all around. You cpuld buh the procier stuff, but why waste your money? Invest on this jem
Jessica B.
love it and its affordable little flash back but good for the price
I would wear it during the day and perfect for nose area to makes your face look flawless
Kaitlyn P.
Winchendon, MA
I think that this powder emphasizes texture. I did have trouble with it creasing in my smile lines. I had to touch up my makeup several times during the day.
Elisabeth C.
Worst powder I have ever used. It flashes back, it makes the makeup look so cakey. Not worth it, not even for $5. Just spend a few bucks more & get airspun!
Nathalia M.
Atlanta
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Everything with it was fine, but the only con that I could think of is that if you bake with it, it gives you flashback. For the rest is just a good powder.
Rebekah S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have the clear high deff powder. I love it for under the eyes. It does keep my under eyes from creasing. I also notice it helps me not get as oily as fast.
April M.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Target
I can remember how excited I was to try this powder. At the time it was a very good powder unfortunately I have tried powders that are much better than this
Kinjal P.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a pretty good setting powder for the price. Its definitely a great drugstore setting translucent powder. Im not too sure how the flashback is though.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.