BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this compact dust covers and gives nothing stilted very natural finish ... the only thing I do not think is that it brings very little product.
Misty T.
Millville , NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
Hates it. Not my favorite by far. I used it once and took a few pictures with with flash and you can definitely see it. I use it on clients just not myself.
Ashley l.
Columbus , Ga
I love this powder. I use it every time i do my makeup and it works good. It is worth your money and leaves a soft look to your skin. It also lasts while. v
Kayla S.
great product for a great price point I think I got this for three or four dollars from Walmart when I do just Foundation I'll use this powder to set it with
Karen R.
Lincoln Park, MI
Very good setting powder however it is very drying on my face, i HAVE to use moisturizer before using this product....but it does work great to set ur makeup
Breanna T.
Bellmawr
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder and that says a lot because I usually hate using any type of powders. I have a combination of oily and dry skin, this product is perfect.
Rebekah S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have the clear high deff powder. I love it for under the eyes. It does keep my under eyes from creasing. I also notice it helps me not get as oily as fast.
Ashley T.
Blacksburg , VA
Pretty good for the price! Personally I’m starting to shy away from the heavy contour and baking trend... so it’s been a while since I touched this product.
Katie E.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my go to setting powder for when I apply a full face of makeup. I don’t use it daily, but for special occasions 👍🏻 sets nicely without a cakey look!
Kaylee M.
New Boston, TX
works awesome. elf is always cheap and never disappoints. it leaves my face with a very whole matte look and leaves my face feeling dry like it won't rub off
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.