BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kamryn V.
Columbus
this powder is great for baking, or for touching up throughout the day. i usually use this for baking, and it really helps my foundation stay in place all day.
Majeda S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Definitely did not like it very much because of the color in it. Loose powder that has color is hard to work with to set makeup with out it getting everywhere
Maria B.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Elf has a really good price it doesn’t have a major flashback just a little bit for for oily skin I recommend it if your looking for a cheap affordable options
Kimberly D.
Little Elm, TX
I have been using this powder for a while. It seems to be a good powder to finish your look with. It in expensive and I think a little goes a long way. Try it.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This isn’t bad, I used to really enjoy it but then it stopped doing a good job on my skin! I do think it’s affordable and it has a really nice softness to it.
Gabriella Z.
I love this powder and I definitely think it's a dupe for the Makeup Forever HD translucent powder. It's super fine and prevents my undereye concealer all day.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
I really wanted to love this product. Because of the cheap price. But it just let me looking caky and focus on my dry patches. Every time I open it is a mess!
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
Very smooth, doesn't have as much flash grabbing as most setting powders. Makes you skin smooth as long as you don't leave it on too long to cause dry patches.
Sarah H.
I use this powder every now and then for baking. Mattifies the skin and keeps my makeup in place. It can be very drying and has a pretty bad flash back to it.
Lisa W.
Brookings , SD
This setting powder is such a great price, however it is not as translucent as I would like. Very easy to apply and does help keep my makeup on, matte finish.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.