BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lex G.
This will show up in pictures! But it does soak up excessive oils nicely. They have another that's tinted I would like to try to see if the same glare happens.
McKenzie S.
Midland
Review for: Sheer more...
I have used this since junior high and love this stuff. You can put too much powder on the face and make the look chalky but it really looks great on the skin.
Jackie F.
First setting powder I purchased. For a beginner it works great because you get the hang of what you need to do with a cheap product. Cheap as in money saver !
Kristen O.
Hixton, WI
It works well when your foundation looks to oily on your face you just dap some of this on and it calms it down but use to much and it might make your face dry
Brit M.
Plano , TX
This is amazing! For $6 you get months of use! Don't use too much you look like you threw flour on your face!
Best used between concealer and blush/ contouring
Devin W.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I wasn't a fan of this setting powder. It didn't set like others I have used and it kind of just brushed away. It was super expensive but I'd not recommend it.
Monique E.
Lakeview, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a perfect dupe for MUFE HD powder. Very few products have a recurring role in my makeup routine, but this one does. Great value and highly recommended
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
I really like this for setting concealer under they eye. It is light and very Finely milled. It is not a shimmery powder but also not overly matte and drying.
Elyse I.
winter springs
Review for: Sheer more...
I bought this product through their website and I enjoyed using it. It does what it’s supposed to do but the product can get a bit messy by getting everywhere.
Concetta D.
The elf High definition powder is one of my favorite drug store setting powders. It's amazing for the price. It makes my makeup have a beautiful matte finish!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.