BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kailie J.
Turlock
Review for: Sheer more...
Smells weird, feels like putting paper on your skin. Doesn’t matte or help makeup. Leaves a white appearance on skin. Good price but not worth it for dry skin.
Xoe M.
Harker Hts, TX
Favorite powered for baking! This HD powder is perfect if you like that really bright under eye and especially want to make your highlighter pop a little more!
Halee R.
Edmond
Review for: Sheer more...
This translucent powder is fantastic! I’ve never had flashback while using and it keep my makeup in place all day long! Perfect dupe for any expensive powder!
Lana L.
Columbia MO
This powder is so soft and silky. Just use a light hand. It does cause flash back so if you plan on taking any pictures with flash, steer clear of this powder.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This isn’t bad, I used to really enjoy it but then it stopped doing a good job on my skin! I do think it’s affordable and it has a really nice softness to it.
Danielle G.
I absolutely love this stuff! It works amazingly and sets my makeup all day. You just have to be careful about how much you use, or your skin will turn white!
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
I really wanted to love this product. Because of the cheap price. But it just let me looking caky and focus on my dry patches. Every time I open it is a mess!
Monique E.
Lakeview, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a perfect dupe for MUFE HD powder. Very few products have a recurring role in my makeup routine, but this one does. Great value and highly recommended
Emma R.
Bland
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this setting powder. I have a very oily t-zone it helps control the shine all day and makes my face very matte all day. The price is also great .
Kristen O.
Hixton, WI
It works well when your foundation looks to oily on your face you just dap some of this on and it calms it down but use to much and it might make your face dry
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.