BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Angie H.
Mount Olive, AL
This is definitely my go-to powder!!!! It is so light but works wonders!

Great value as well! I am a make addict and this is definitely a must have for me!
Kailey S.
gastonia
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s a very good affordable product! Especially if you don’t want to go spend high dollar money on a makeup product you don’t know how your skin will react to
Amanda C.
Big Island, VA
I use it just on my face no foundation on days where i have to be speedy and it works great. When i use foundation with it, it gives you a flawless even look.
Madeline S.
Seneca
This definitely isn't the best setting prefer I've tried. If you're on a budget you could find a comparably priced setting powder that works better, like NYX.
Courtney D.
Winder, GA
Not only can you use it on your face it helps lipstick last longer. One of the best elf products and it lasts awhile. Only ever bought one and I still have it.
Xan J.
Victorville , CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Love love love so much! Inexpensive! Lasts long! Beautiful outcome! No flashback! Great for a low price! Only thing is that it's messy and will get everywhere!
Ariel M.
Rochester
I thought this product was just okay. I'm extremely fair so it's pretty white on my face, but if I blend it in good with my bronzer it leaves a nice shimmer:)
Melissa T.
Omaha, NE
Affordable, fine powder formula that is perfect for setting foundation. I have sensitive skin and don't have any negative reactions to it. Highly recommended!
Lex G.
This will show up in pictures! But it does soak up excessive oils nicely. They have another that's tinted I would like to try to see if the same glare happens.
Soni S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
I can really see a difference between using a powder for under eyes and not ! The wear is just so much longer when you use this product and it stays in place!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.