BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Christine V.
E.L.F. Cosmetics are great and affordable. A must have is their Studio High Def Powder. It's great for setting your foundation without that white, cakey look. It gives me an amazing matte flawless look. I highly recommend this!
Kimber P.
This a must product of the drugstore world. It makes your skin so soft and it is amazing for pictures. It's so silky on the skin and it's cheap! I love it and it also helped settle down my oily skin I love this stuff! You need it!
Influenster M.
Review for: Other more...
It's ok. I prefer high end but this could work I guess. It's cheap and accesible. It can create a white cast if not used moderately so a little goes a long way with this one. I would recommend this for makeup beginners and/or rookies.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
Its super affordable, only $6. This product can be worn alone or over makeup. It make my face look flawless. My pores look smaller and I like using it as a setting powder (:
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
I love this stuff always mattifys my face. Sometimes it seems a bit too pure white. Like paper white. I wish it was more invisable but it leaves my face smooth and finished .
Sophia C.
Helena, AL
This is an awesome product for the price you pay. Doesn't make you break out, or break the bank. Fills in your face for an even look. Easily found at Target or Elf website.
Brittany S.
Santa Fe
Review for: Sheer more...
I use to use this setting powder all the time. I feel like it got the job done overall, but never held that grab onto me to make me want to continue using it as a die hard.
Christy M.
El Paso, TX
I love this translucent powder. I have combination skin and it works really good for me. Its my dupe for MUFE translucent powder. I use this during my weekdays. However, when I go out I prefer another powder. Great for the price!
virginia p.
Carthage, Tx
Baby powder on your face would prob work the same be cheaper and have less chemicals. Did not care for it! Had to mix it with a tinted powder just to make it useable......
Emily M.
Rockford, IL
I love my E.L.F high definition poweder. I use this product every day in my makeup routine. If your like me and blessed with very oily skin :) then this this powder is like magic. I like to carry it in my purse for quick touch ups.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.