BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
maddy j.
Not the best, but it is a great dupe for expensive sephora brands like kat von d and two faced. I do use this instead because its a good dupe until I get money.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love this powder considering the price being very affordable. It's a good powder to set your face but I personally am not a fan to bake my under eyes with it.
marilyn a.
San Antonio, TX
With a light hand this is perfect but I'm heavy handed and I can't use this for the life of me. It leaves me little white dots when I set my undereye concealer.
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
It’s very affordable but it does leave a flash back. And it also leave a little shimmer on my face. It okay but sometimes I can’t use it because of the shimmer.
Ashley B.
Upton, MA
This goes on translucent but it does have a little sparkle to it. I believe that's probably to enhance the brightness. For the most part, it has a matte finish.
Jaime M.
Decatur, TN
Elf is one of my favorites drugstores cosmetics..This product is looks really good on makes ur skin look natural..I have oily skin so that's a big plus for me..
Cortney H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a decent translucent powder, i don't notice that it leaves a white cast and it does help my concealer not crease as bad. Would repurchase and recommend.
Tia M.
I really like this for everyday wear but it has a white shadow in pictures. I am moderatly tan and this powder makes me look like a white sheet in flash photos.
Samantha G.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this! I like to use it to help my lipstick not come off on everything. I also love how easy it is to use and how it makes my face look amazing in pictures.
Rozella W.
Kelso, WA
I bought this to try after my NYX hd powder ran out and I do not plan on getting any other setting powder! It is amazing and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.