BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
livia s.
Paoli, IN
I love how fine this powered is. It does leave a little flashback because of the white tint, but for the price it’s awesome.
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls
Great value drugstore product!! If your in need of a setting powder & don’t want to spend a lot this is definitely worth it
caitlin j.
Gray, KY
This powder is ok. It does the job when setting your makeup and didnt find anything special about it. Not good for baking.
Teagan Q.
Corvallis, OR
Makes my face SO SMOOTH! If you want a matte look make sure you don’t accidentally buy the sparkly one (which I did lmao)
Lïndä Z.
Phoenix
This elf powder is really good I use it just go out I when I have time to do my make up by recommended to use this powder
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
One of my favorite elf products I swear!! It's super affordable and works so well with skin I use it almost everyday to bake with and has not let me down one time I seriously recommend this product if you're looking for a new powder
Amanda K.
Covington, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I think this is every bit as good as the Make Up For Ever version, though it is very messy and will flash back in photos.
Jasmine F.
Mckinney, TX
If you don't want to cash in 40 dollars on a translucent powder...this stuff is where it's at. It really is comparable to the Makeup Forever HD Powder, and performs the same.
Hannah S.
Gainesville, VA
I am not one for a setting powder but I have use this in the past. Not my favorite felt like my face looked very pale
Kara T.
Vero Beach, FL
Tried this Product several times to set my under eye makeup and it leaves my under eye area really white. Not a fan
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.