BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Teagan Q.
Fostoria, OH
Makes my face SO SMOOTH! If you want a matte look make sure you don’t accidentally buy the sparkly one (which I did lmao)
Amanda K.
Covington, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I think this is every bit as good as the Make Up For Ever version, though it is very messy and will flash back in photos.
Jasmine F.
Mckinney, TX
If you don't want to cash in 40 dollars on a translucent powder...this stuff is where it's at. It really is comparable to the Makeup Forever HD Powder, and performs the same.
Hannah S.
Gainesville, VA
I am not one for a setting powder but I have use this in the past. Not my favorite felt like my face looked very pale
Kara T.
Vero Beach, FL
Tried this Product several times to set my under eye makeup and it leaves my under eye area really white. Not a fan
Alyssa J.
Scottdale, PA
I like this finishing powder but it makes me look even more pale than I already am. Definitely will not buy again
Marleene R.
Hesperia, CA
Love and works great as a setting powder! 💖 affordable and light not heavy at all!...💖💖#Great #YouWillLoveIt❤❤
Treslyn W.
Norwich, KS
While this isn't my favorite product by ELF, I do enjoy using it and I doubt that I would use any other brand.
Gayle H.

I absolutely love this powder! I have been using e.l.f high definition powder for a while now and there is still plenty of product left so you really get a lot for your money and it's only $6! My favorite thing about this powder is that it really does blur my fine lines and pores, it works just as well as higher priced products that I have tried. I use the powder puff that comes with the powder and lightly pat the powder onto my face over my foundation and concealer, a little goes a long way so make sure not to get too much powder on the puff. You can also use a large fluffy powder brush to apply the product, this method gives you lighter coverage. I use a fluffy powder brush to remove any excess powder after I apply the product with the puff. The powder will look very white, but don't worry because it is totally translucent so it won't leave your face looking pale. This HD powder also helps set your foundation and will help your foundation last longer!
Chey B.
Dunlap, TN
Doesn’t work well on my skin tone. I have both oily and dry areas and it just doesn’t work with both.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.