BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Paislee G.
Really good but it is a white translucent powder so you have to take that into consideration. Other than that it was a really good product
Jessy S.
St Louis Park, MN
It seems to work ok. Not great for baking makeup. Also has some powder that seems very fine mixed in with some that seems heavier, almost like little beads in it. Wouldn't recommend. Will not repurchase
Lesley R.
Lenexa, KS
Love love love! This may be my favorite product to use. It keeps my concealer from creasing all day long and its way better than baking!
annabel l.
Bridgewater, NJ
Really nice cheep option for a setting power! Absolutely amazing it doesn't give flashbacks in pictures keeps me matte and isn't cakey
Nikki Y.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a very finely milled powder which I thought would be good for setting and baking my under eyes but I don’t like it very much.
Michelle N.
Alpine, CA
I use this mainly to set my under eyes, though I do also use it for my whole face after doing a full makeup look. Works pretty well!
lexi s.
Hilton, NY
For the price of this it works really good! There is a little flashback but if you don’t use a lot it looks really nice on the skin!
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
I didn’t love this! It left a white cast, even when I tried to use very little. It isn’t my go to for a setting powder type product.
Brittany M.
Review for: Sheer more...
Very similar to the MUFE setting powder. Very finely milled so your able to use it under foundation if you'd like. Leaves flashback though which is why im only giving it 4 stars.
Erin J.
Arlington, TX
Soooo much yes! This powder will do amazing things for your make up. This will soak up your oil no keep your make up fresh all day.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.