BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
This is the high definition powder I'm using right now and I have to say I am very pleased with this product. Gives me a smooth appearance once my concealer has set.
Amy J.
E.l.f high definition powder is a SUPER affordable and good setttimg powder. At least on me it stays translucent and doesnt leave an unpleasant and obvious white cast behind, I have purchased this multiple times.
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
It seemed like it left a white cast on my face. It clung to the little hairs and I was not a fan. It’s pretty messy and I was just not impressed overall.
Ally Z.
Since I love e.l.f. products, I had High-hope's for this product. Unfortunately I was left with an extremely white looking face and had to re-do my face make up. The powder is not fine enough and I believe that's why it didn't set like a normal setting powder.
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
This definitely does the job. It's a great product for n even better price. If you're looking for a drug store brand then this is the one to get. It even comes with an applicator. Seriously would recommend.
Crystal S.
I have used this for years and it's amazing. It's so finely milled and so soft. It blends out perfectly and helps set my makeup very well! For only $6, it's a steal for sure. I really love the packaging it comes in as well. It looks very high end without the price.
Rachel W.
This stuff is alright for the price. I’m pretty sure it does have flashback. But it really does mattify the skin without clinging to dry patches.
Shelly W.
coweta, OK
I would buy this product again!
I  believe they have changed the packaging of this powder so it's easier to dispense which is good.
The only cons I've noticed is it does have some larger 'granules' which isn't good when you get down to the last 1/4 of the product.
This e.l.f. High Definition Powder actually exceeded my expectations. I thought because of the low price that it was going to be a last resort product. But it wasn't! It set my makeup great and blurred fine lines which is important to me! It doesn't leave a flash back that I've experienced. I apply it over my concealer with a small fluffy brush and to the places I want to blur those fine lines. I let it sit for 1-5 minutes and brush it away with a larger powder brush.
Kaitlyn B.
Gladstone, OR
I didn't like this product. It didn't really mattify my face and it caused flashback. It was also really powdery and left my face looking heavy.
Nick A.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
Love this stuff. The sheer tint I use exclusively for under my eyes and I have quite greasy skin. I never have issues with my foundation / concealer not setting at all. It lasted me a solid year with using it quite often & only $3!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.