BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brianna A.
Riceville, IA
It feels smooth on your face. The packaging could be a lot better. It fits most skin tones. I Use it for an everyday powder. It works pretty good besides the mess it makes.
Mansi D.
Greenwich, CT
This is an amazing product. It keeps your face matte for several hours. It sets your makeup perfectly. Just be sure to not use to much or it will create a cakey appearance.
Kathleen B.
Columbus, OH
Use it every time to set my make up. Very soft to the touch and finely ground. If you use too much it can make you look ghostly. A little goes a long way with this powder!
Olivia K.
This is a complete dupe for the Makeup Forever HD translucent powder. This powder feels like silk in between your fingers, and gives your skin a perfect soft focus glow!
Tarence A.
newark, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I really dont like this powder i got so much flashback under my foundation when i used it and I absolutely cannot use it ever again sorry for the bad review because i love elf but this is bad
Natasha L.
Stockton, CA
I like it. It makes my face feel soft and it set my foundation and concealer. And it's only 3 dollars. Good deal from elf. Love there products. Especially this one
Gina G.
This powder comes in two shades - a Translucent (white), and a "light tint" color. I purchased the tinted powder, thinking that it would be good over makeup to help set everything. After using it, I wouldn't say it's a "light" tint at all - it's actually far too dark for me. The powder itself works well, but I just can't use it because of the color. This is also very fine, loose powder so it does get everywhere when you open it, and makes a bit of a mess on the container itself as well as my counter. I'll probably be sticking to e.l.f.'s pressed powders from now on!
Allison L.
Seattle, WA
I love this E.L.F. high definition powder! It's actually the only powder i use. It won't make your face 'cake-y' or 'dry'. The price is very affordable too!! :)
Jayy J.
Fresno, CA
I have to say i love Elf high def powder Is Very Affordable $6.00 To Be Exact && easy to get at any target, i love how it feels on my face it Leaves It Very Soft
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
This is the high definition powder I'm using right now and I have to say I am very pleased with this product. Gives me a smooth appearance once my concealer has set.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.