BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Alexis S.
Bloomington, IN
This product sets my makeup very well and makes my face smooth and matte. There is plenty of it, so it won’t run out quickly. If you add too much, it seems cakey, but to correct it, all you have to do is gently wipe except powder off. I’d recommend to others.
Betsaida L.
Jonesboro, GA
Amazing for setting foundation. I don't get crazy oil for so many hours. Just messy =/ because it's a loose powder. Little is enough! Doesn't make me break out!
Cristy C.
This is one of my all time favorites, I always use this for baking technique and also I love to applied after my concealer to get a smoother look and also to make my matte finish look
Ruth G.
Pepperell, MA
I didn't like this. The price $6 seems like too much for this powder that didn't seem to do anything at all. It also flies around everywhere when you open the box and makes a mess.
Cassidy C.
Independence , KS
This powder is awful it leaves you looking very powdery and caking also there is like a white/gray cast left on your skin after you wipe it away with a brush. I do not recommend to anyone.
Jennifer D.
Don't let the cheap price fool you. This product is amazing!!! It's completely matte and it doesn't look cakie or powdery on the skin. Totally worth trying it!!
Nashalie P.
JBER, AK
Review for: Sheer more...
I've had this powder for a while and it works pretty good. I usually put it all over my face after I've put on my foundation just to take away any unwanted shine.
Brianna J.
Canton, OH
This powder does exactly what it says. Sets makeups and keeps your face feeling silky smooth. The white is a little prominent when it is initially applied but buffs out pretty easily.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
The most cakey of "HD" powders I've ever used. Didn't prevent flash-back, made me look pale, cakey, and like Casper. Definitely affordable, but not worth spending $$. I'd rather save for something more expensive.
Moriah N.
Jacksonville, NC
I have many items from e.l.f. and this is one that I do not like. First the packaging is horrible and the powder gets every where! Second it doesn't make a difference, there is no HD.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.