BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jasmine A.
Bronx, NY
I use this after im done with my makeup and i domt have setting spray i live how i just stand out and i look flawless has many purposes and works wonder for the price.
Molly W.
I have the mufe hd powder and this one is very comparable... They both give an airbrushed looked and the elf one is much more affordable. When I repurchase I will get this powder again and again!
Mary R.
Indian Trail, NC
One of my favorite products from E.L.F.
Really helps to get that perfect but, natural look.
You may need to add a little more blush, before
you use the finishing spray.
Megan L.
Valparaiso , IN
Review for: Sheer more...
I absolutely loved this powder. I was amazed at how large the content was! Good for combination skin, which is what I have. It keeps my makeup in place all day long! It's very easy to apply, a little messy but it's worth it. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Erika E.
I love this powder. I apply it after my foundation and it leaves my skin looking soft and even, and really helps with the shine. I especially like how it isn't heavy and doesn't pale my face.
sarah s.
Northampton
perfect powder to set your makeup! doesn't have that baby powder smell and sets nicely on the face. use it every morning to set my makeup and it works great. a favorite and a go to, i will continue to buy and use it
Kalie K.
Fishers, IN
This is truly a dupe for the makeup forever one, just make sure to really blend it out! I also wouldn't recommend using this, or any high definition powder if you are going to be photographed.
Amy M.
Annapolis, MD
Awesome product. It's cheap! I use it to set my concealer (I use Mac concealer) and it works perfectly over eyelids and under eyes! Keeps concealer set all day! Matches most skin colors too.
kirsten h.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this powder to death for setting the under eye. This powder is great because it's translucent and is finely milled and spent give any extra coverage to the concealer already under the eye
Caitlin B.
Northport, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! The price is a steal! I am a makeup artist and use this product frequently... I can't say enough about it. It lasts ALL day and keeps makeup locked in and fresh.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.