BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jess A.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
Sets well, just a few issues blending. It seems to not blend all the way out so it leaves you looking a bit pale and washed out. It also dried my skin out a bit. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Alison K.
Ballston Lake, NY
Elf products have been hit and miss for me. This one I heard about and wanted to give a try as I have oily skin. It is great at controlling shine and comes with a great pouf. A little goes a long way so it will last forever!
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
I had heard great things about this powder, all it does for my face is make it glittery and gives a white-out effect to my face. This does the opposite of what an HD powder is supposed to do.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
By far my favorite powder product. Gives a subtle sparkle/glow over your makeup. Goes on easily and keeps my makeup on throughout the day. I'd recommend this product
Krystal G.
Lubbock, TX
I apply it after my foundation and powder to seal it for the day, I never touch up my makeup threw the day in my opinion great dupe to MINERAL VEIL by Bare Essentials
Chelsea D.
Peru, NY
I recently just purchased 4 of these from ELF.com because I love it so much. it gives you such a flawless makeup look for the day. be careful if you put to much on however you will look like a ghost with makeup on top.
Melissa C.
Fargo, ND
I like to use this powder to set my liquid foundation. It seems to give it a matte look and help improve the lasting power. It also makes my skin have a soft finish.
Vania F.
Palm City, FL
I just started using this so I am not totally sure how I feel about it. It does set my makeup well but does not help much at keeping the oil down and I almost feel like it is unnecessary??
Cynthia G.
Redwood City, CA
I love this ELF product. It goes on lightly and doesn't make your face feel like its covered in powder. For the price, this product works very well and lasts all day.
Marcy P.
Chandler, OK
Review for: Sheer more...
I loved this high definition powder. It added the perfect finish touch to my makeup! Super Easy to apply and kept my makeup in place all day long! I would recommend buying a different brush than the one that comes with it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.