BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Gabby G.
I bought this because it was cheaper than the other brands I usually buy. It isn't terrible, but I don't like the way it leaves my face feeling powdery. I also feel like it makes my face look white/pale.
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Elf products are definitely affordable. This loose powder, in my opinion,is better than most of the high-end products. It is sometimes difficult to blend but it keeps my make up in place all day. I would definitely buy it again.
Brooke P.
Springfield, MO
This is a very popular Drug Store item to grab when you are looking for that beautiful shine and coverage for those dark circles 'bags' under your eyes. I have used this for a few months now and my face looks more alive and even since.
Angel T.
Gray, TN
Use this to bake and I love it! It's one of the best drugstore setting powers. I love using this with a wet beauty sponge and letting it sit while I do the rest of my makeup. It sets my under eye around for all day. I highly recommend if your in the market to try out a setting power.
Diane A.
Kaneohe, HI
Great for all over setting powder or to set under eye concealer. It feels very smooth on the skin. Not slick or oily feeling at all, does keep me matte. It doesn't turn any weird colors or look cakey. So it's a great product for the price!
Lauren M.
this leaves my face looking and feeling so soft! all loose powders can be messy so be careful but so worth it for the price because my skin always turns out flawless !
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
I love baking with my high definition finish powder from elf. I love how my finish result looks gives me a matte look but also makes my skin look smooth and good.
Meg c.
This product is just okay, but honestly could hardly notice a different with or without it. I felt like I stayed a little more matte after application but wasn't very impressed
Hailey L.
I love this for setting my under eyes when I bake! It is very smoothing and there is no flash back in photos! It's beautiful for parties where lots of picture will be taken!
Corinna H.
Amarillo, TX
This powder is messy snd has glitter in it. It does give definition but you don't need a lot to do it. I don't use it laot, only when i want a little more brightness than usual.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.