BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
By far my favorite powder product. Gives a subtle sparkle/glow over your makeup. Goes on easily and keeps my makeup on throughout the day. I'd recommend this product
Preedarat R.
Saint Charles, IL
I'm wonder why lots of people love this powder. I notice smell of this powder and it is not fine mill compare to other powder I have. It works fine for me but I never repurchase it again.
Cynthia G.
Redwood City, CA
I love this ELF product. It goes on lightly and doesn't make your face feel like its covered in powder. For the price, this product works very well and lasts all day.
Marcy P.
Chandler, OK
Review for: Sheer more...
I loved this high definition powder. It added the perfect finish touch to my makeup! Super Easy to apply and kept my makeup in place all day long! I would recommend buying a different brush than the one that comes with it.
Chelsea D.
Peru, NY
I recently just purchased 4 of these from ELF.com because I love it so much. it gives you such a flawless makeup look for the day. be careful if you put to much on however you will look like a ghost with makeup on top.
Erica R.
I hate the packaging, I feel like the container is too big and bulky but the product itself it great. Works well at setting your foundation and brightens your face.
Caitlin D.
Springfield, MA
This product is incredible. It gives a nice finish once all your makeup is applied and it stays put. Very impressive product. I am never disappointed with this brand.
Melissa C.
Fargo, ND
I like to use this powder to set my liquid foundation. It seems to give it a matte look and help improve the lasting power. It also makes my skin have a soft finish.
Krystal G.
Lubbock, TX
I apply it after my foundation and powder to seal it for the day, I never touch up my makeup threw the day in my opinion great dupe to MINERAL VEIL by Bare Essentials
Vania F.
Palm City, FL
I just started using this so I am not totally sure how I feel about it. It does set my makeup well but does not help much at keeping the oil down and I almost feel like it is unnecessary??
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.