BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
This finishing powder is right up there in quality with Makeup Forever's finishing powder. This works very well and you certainly can't beat the price. Terrific value!
Jess A.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
Sets well, just a few issues blending. It seems to not blend all the way out so it leaves you looking a bit pale and washed out. It also dried my skin out a bit. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Alison K.
Ballston Lake, NY
Elf products have been hit and miss for me. This one I heard about and wanted to give a try as I have oily skin. It is great at controlling shine and comes with a great pouf. A little goes a long way so it will last forever!
Ashley L.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Sheer more...
Makes your skin incredibly smooth and super matte. Easy to apply. Amazing price as with all elf products. Long lasting and great for everyday wear. Absolutely no cons.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
I have purchased this product several times and love it it does what i need for only 6 dollars it doesn't cast a glare when pictures are taken and you cant beat how cheap all elf products are
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a decent product. It is just messy. I like how bright the white is, but you have to have a very slight hand while using this or you might experience flashback.
Summer A.
Jackson, NJ
This product is perfect for someone who isn't looking to spend to much money on something but wents a great pay off!! LOVED IT! i always repruchase this when i run out!
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
I had heard great things about this powder, all it does for my face is make it glittery and gives a white-out effect to my face. This does the opposite of what an HD powder is supposed to do.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
By far my favorite powder product. Gives a subtle sparkle/glow over your makeup. Goes on easily and keeps my makeup on throughout the day. I'd recommend this product
Marcy P.
Chandler, OK
Review for: Sheer more...
I loved this high definition powder. It added the perfect finish touch to my makeup! Super Easy to apply and kept my makeup in place all day long! I would recommend buying a different brush than the one that comes with it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.