BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Emily M.
Rockford, IL
I love my E.L.F high definition poweder. I use this product every day in my makeup routine. If your like me and blessed with very oily skin :) then this this powder is like magic. I like to carry it in my purse for quick touch ups.
Christine V.
E.L.F. Cosmetics are great and affordable. A must have is their Studio High Def Powder. It's great for setting your foundation without that white, cakey look. It gives me an amazing matte flawless look. I highly recommend this!
Ryley N.
Charlestown, IN
Review for: Sheer more...
I have a love hate relationship with this powder. It works perfectly fine for me as long as there is no photos being taken. But it causes a horrendous level of flashback.
Dani M.
i love to use this product to bake my concealer and to set my foundation! this product makes my face nice and matte and makes it look like it's flawless i love this product and it also smells great! would definitely recommend
Cassie L.
Fresno, CA
I had recently ran out of my MAC Bare Minerals Studio FX setting powder and was searching for another. I snagged this little beauty and I haven't stopped using it since!
tonya v.
Epping, NH
I don't like this powder, i ordered it not knowing it had a shimmer to it. i have oily skin and thought this would be perfect but i don't like using shimmery product on my face so i do not use it!
Elaine M.
Sacramento, CA
The very first loose powder I've ever used and I still buy it till this day. It sets my concealer in place and I also use it to clean my contour. It does the job for such an affordable price! I will definitely keep purchasing.
Suzanne S.
Joliet, IL
Horrible packaging. Excessively larger than it needs to be. As soon as you open cap, powder flies everywhere. Does not compare to Make Up For Ever's HD powder, but great for absorbing excess oil. Great value for that reason.
Julie w.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this as a setting powder! It quickly helps any liquid foundation set and helps dry up any natural oils. I wish it came with a better way to apply though, I end up wasting as much as I use.
Katina K. P.
Great for setting and keeping shine at bay. A little goes a long way with this HD powder. It's finely milled and doesn't have a funky smell. I'd for sure recommend this and/or buy it as a gift.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.