BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Donna K.
Syosset, NY
It's okay. I used to love it in the beginning but I recently noticed in my pictures it makes me look white underneath my eyes maybe I am not blending it in properly. But it is great at absorbing oils on your skin and giving a matte finish.
Lauren M.
this leaves my face looking and feeling so soft! all loose powders can be messy so be careful but so worth it for the price because my skin always turns out flawless !
Corinna H.
Amarillo, TX
This powder is messy snd has glitter in it. It does give definition but you don't need a lot to do it. I don't use it laot, only when i want a little more brightness than usual.
monika u.
Long Beach, CA
Is a good powder for the price your paying for it. It dose its work & keepsmy face matte.. If you apply too much of it you will look cakeky thats the bad side but using it correctly it works fine for me !
Gabby G.
I bought this because it was cheaper than the other brands I usually buy. It isn't terrible, but I don't like the way it leaves my face feeling powdery. I also feel like it makes my face look white/pale.
Maigen S.
Birmingham, AL
This is surprisingly great for such an inexpensive product. You can find it at most drug stores as well. I don't usually use a loose powder so I keep this on hand for when I do.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
I love baking with my high definition finish powder from elf. I love how my finish result looks gives me a matte look but also makes my skin look smooth and good.
Jennifer P.
Worcester, NY
I got this product during a 50% off sale and I love it! It really gives my skin a soft, flawless finish and also helps me stay matte all day. I read some reviews that said it was messy, but I keep mine on my vanity and it's perfectly fine.
Kourtney B.
This product was not at all what I had expected. It kept makeup in place for about an hour or two, and it has no sun protection what so ever, but luckily I was wearing a be cream with SPF. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Alexandra D.
Mcminnville, OR
I see a lot of people are complaining about the packaging, but I really like it! I think it makes a nice sound when you open it and it feels pretty fancy to use the powder puff. It leaves a very nice finish, but isn't too noticeable.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.