BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Meg c.
This product is just okay, but honestly could hardly notice a different with or without it. I felt like I stayed a little more matte after application but wasn't very impressed
Diane A.
Kaneohe, HI
Great for all over setting powder or to set under eye concealer. It feels very smooth on the skin. Not slick or oily feeling at all, does keep me matte. It doesn't turn any weird colors or look cakey. So it's a great product for the price!
Lauren M.
this leaves my face looking and feeling so soft! all loose powders can be messy so be careful but so worth it for the price because my skin always turns out flawless !
Donna K.
Syosset, NY
It's okay. I used to love it in the beginning but I recently noticed in my pictures it makes me look white underneath my eyes maybe I am not blending it in properly. But it is great at absorbing oils on your skin and giving a matte finish.
Kayla P.
carthage
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is perfect for helping set your under eye highlighting! Great for baking your face. The price is also a plus! Cheap but a great product within itself! It's all I use now
Jennifer P.
Worcester, NY
I got this product during a 50% off sale and I love it! It really gives my skin a soft, flawless finish and also helps me stay matte all day. I read some reviews that said it was messy, but I keep mine on my vanity and it's perfectly fine.
Sukhpreet S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Elf products are definitely affordable. This loose powder, in my opinion,is better than most of the high-end products. It is sometimes difficult to blend but it keeps my make up in place all day. I would definitely buy it again.
Corinna H.
Amarillo, TX
This powder is messy snd has glitter in it. It does give definition but you don't need a lot to do it. I don't use it laot, only when i want a little more brightness than usual.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
I love baking with my high definition finish powder from elf. I love how my finish result looks gives me a matte look but also makes my skin look smooth and good.
Gabby G.
I bought this because it was cheaper than the other brands I usually buy. It isn't terrible, but I don't like the way it leaves my face feeling powdery. I also feel like it makes my face look white/pale.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.