BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Shorty C.
College Point, NY
Estos powder sin exelentes para dar un acabado perfecto a tus maquillajes nos hace ver un maquillaje más profeccional ya que sella demasiado hermoso los amo
Cassandra F.
Easton, PA
This product has been a must in my everyday makeup routine. I use it to set my foundation. I have combination to oily skin and this helps so much. Plus, it is a dupe for the Makeup Forever HD foundation at a fraction of the price. Highly recommend!
Pearl H.
Boston, MA
The price is amazing for this the quality of this item. I love how this power sets in. I could definitely see the effects on the camera of the HD in this product.
Rocio A.
Baytown, TX
ELF HD Powder is OKAY! does the job for a few hours but if you apply too much you will have a white cast. Not the best HD powder but for the price it's acceptable.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
The most cakey of "HD" powders I've ever used. Didn't prevent flash-back, made me look pale, cakey, and like Casper. Definitely affordable, but not worth spending $$. I'd rather save for something more expensive.
LindseyMarie592 L.
i bought this and im not sure why, i thought it would be useful but honestly i dont find that it is. its light good on any skin but i jus dont have any use for it
Katelyn R.
Webb City, MO
Review for: Sheer more...
I like this powder to use or blending or an overly. I really like it but it is very messy. I have not mastered how to use loose powder without wasting a lot of it.
Rya Z.
Looks fine when you put it on, but when pictures are taken the flashback is intense. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who isn't very fair in skin tone.
Alisa T.
This is an awesome finely milled powder and a great alternative to the more expensive brands. Just be careful because a little goes a long way w this product so you don't need much to achieve the desired effect.
Nicole H.
Love this stuff. Works better than the Mac version. Very very pleased as my job required me to use stage lighting and platform video. Great price & great product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.