BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Youstina K.
League City, TX
It is insanely messy I will admit.., but this is the best drugstore setting powder I have found! It sets everything in place and absorbs any oil. So easy to use!
Michelle F.
I love this!! Helps absorb the oil from my face. but be-aware, do not apply a lot on your face or else you're going to look like casper, a little goes a long ways
A setting powder that really works. This powder let's me get hours out of my makeup without having to retouch it. It also helps control excess oils and allows for a matte finish.
Jessica B.
Dayton, OH
I actually enjoy this product. I bought it from Target for i think $6 just to try it. And its amazing.! it leaves my face nice and smooth. it is quite a finsher.
Carrie T.
Excellent powder for oily skin! it is light and breathes really well. it also looks really nice in pictures (which is why it is a "HD" powder). it does not have any coverage because it is a transparen't powder.
Heather P.
Mobile, AL
This powder is wonderful and it lasts forever! My biggest problem with it is it can really make a mess!!! I wish it was pressed. But it leaves my face perfectly matte and poreless.
Mallory C.
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
I love this powder but the only downside is that it makes me look ashy and dries my skin really bad but makes my skin feel so smooth and natural. Very affordable and great quality!
shuler S.
Smiths Creek, MI
Waste of money. This along with the other Elf products I've tried seem so cheap! This made me look cakey.. not light.. made my face look like I had more makeup on then I really did.
Larissa M.
Garnerville, NY
I've been obsessed for months with this product! It's a better drug store brand I feel like, as I've been using Laura mercier recently and have been currently obsessing over that.
Stephanie J.
Dublin, OH
A little of this goes a long way, so for how much you get, this is a budget life-saver! works over the most expensive or cheap liquid foundations and tinted moisturizers. does not put a white cast on the skin, but don't use too much or it could!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.