BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Natasha B.
Winter Garden, FL
This product is a great dupe for the Makeup forever translucent powder that retails for over $20. It's clear so it doesn't change have any color and keeps your foundation lasting longer and gets rid of unwanted shine on your face. I recommend this product!
I really like this product. I put it over my liquid foundation when I put it under my eyes. It really worked to not make my face look really oily because I do have a oily face. So I really like it.
Michelle S.
Hutchinson, KS
I love this powder it really finishes my look and doesn't irritate my skin. It's as good or better than other products that are much more expensive that I've tried.
Ashley B.
Round Rock, TX
I love this product so much, this will always be apart of my make up collection! The only thing I don't like is that sometimes you can tell I'm wearing it if I take a photo using flash.
Keandra F.
Hamilton, GA
Really great product. Makes make-up look smooth and more natural. Does not cake up. Price is great especially compared to other brands. I use a powder brush to apply and blends perfectly. Glad I found this product.
Shelby F.
Frankfort, KY
It's amazing you can get a powder this great at such a low cost. Works just as well as any other HD powder. I recently ran out, and I have been missing it in my daily makeup routine. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Krystal L.
Spotsylvania, VA
I am a huge user of powder as opposed to creams, and this is a light weight finish. It can appear a little lighter than what you expect but even then just blend it out and its perfect!
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
This powder is supposed to be translucent, It's not! yes, it gives you a matte look but it also makes you look like you just dusted white powder all over your face..I don't recommend it.
Andrea I.
Anchorage, AK
I love seeing my face and concealer with this powder! Lady all day and mattifies my face. Doesn't make me look powdery or like a ghost! And it is so so affordable!!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
The most cakey of "HD" powders I've ever used. Didn't prevent flash-back, made me look pale, cakey, and like Casper. Definitely affordable, but not worth spending $$. I'd rather save for something more expensive.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.