BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Megan G.
Clarksville, AR
Setting powder provides long lasting coverage. My makeup stays in place for hours longer when I use this than any other setting powder or spray I've tried before.
Betsaida L.
Jonesboro, GA
Amazing for setting foundation. I don't get crazy oil for so many hours. Just messy =/ because it's a loose powder. Little is enough! Doesn't make me break out!
Rya Z.
Looks fine when you put it on, but when pictures are taken the flashback is intense. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who isn't very fair in skin tone.
Moriah N.
Jacksonville, NC
I have many items from e.l.f. and this is one that I do not like. First the packaging is horrible and the powder gets every where! Second it doesn't make a difference, there is no HD.
Katelyn R.
Webb City, MO
Review for: Sheer more...
I like this powder to use or blending or an overly. I really like it but it is very messy. I have not mastered how to use loose powder without wasting a lot of it.
Jasmine J.
Wellesley, MA
Love the contents of the container it is a great illuminator. The packaging is sloppy and annoying to fuss with. The powder puff accompanying is useless but that can be fixed by using your own brushes. Would purchase again but hope package changes.
Alisa T.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This is an awesome finely milled powder and a great alternative to the more expensive brands. Just be careful because a little goes a long way w this product so you don't need much to achieve the desired effect.
Kristina D.
Yonkers, NY
Good inexpensive product. I put a little at the end of my routine to help lock in my makeup. Be careful not to put to mush or you will see a white cast in photos.
Nicole H.
Love this stuff. Works better than the Mac version. Very very pleased as my job required me to use stage lighting and platform video. Great price & great product.
April Y.
Fort Benning, GA
I read about this product on Pinterest and immediately went out to buy it. I have oily skin and this powder keeps my face looking fresh and matte looking all day.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.