BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Shadya M.
THIS IS LIFE I'm so happy they added more colors to this product because it sets my make up beautifully and allows me to have a matte finish without a gross dry look
Krystal L.
Spotsylvania, VA
I am a huge user of powder as opposed to creams, and this is a light weight finish. It can appear a little lighter than what you expect but even then just blend it out and its perfect!
Sherry Z.
I use this powder over liquid foundation and/or concealer. It's transparen't but locks your make up on. It also evens out skin texture and feels super soft. And it's extremely inexpensive!
Mariah M.
Salem, OR
So far so good. I have only used it for the past two weeks and I have nothing else to compare it to, so maybe I will see how good it is compared with another brand.
Allie➰
Great for setting and baking. Not for photographs, it has MAJOR flashback. If you aren't taking photos in this powder I think it's great and has a flawless finish and is worth the price.
I really like this product. I put it over my liquid foundation when I put it under my eyes. It really worked to not make my face look really oily because I do have a oily face. So I really like it.
Liora H.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is really cheap compared with the high-end similar products, and it works just as well, if not better. I use this to set my makeup as well as just give it a smooth, poreless finish.
Nashalie P.
JBER, AK
Review for: Sheer more...
I've had this powder for a while and it works pretty good. I usually put it all over my face after I've put on my foundation just to take away any unwanted shine.
Moriah N.
Jacksonville, NC
I have many items from e.l.f. and this is one that I do not like. First the packaging is horrible and the powder gets every where! Second it doesn't make a difference, there is no HD.
Kristina D.
Yonkers, NY
Good inexpensive product. I put a little at the end of my routine to help lock in my makeup. Be careful not to put to mush or you will see a white cast in photos.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.