BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Shadya M.
THIS IS LIFE I'm so happy they added more colors to this product because it sets my make up beautifully and allows me to have a matte finish without a gross dry look
Savannah M.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
The powder itself is great it prevents the creasing of concealers or cream products but the packaging is very messy and the container itself is very bulky and big
Jayna P.
Sarasota, FL
ELf has always been a very inexpensive makeup brand. This powder is very nice and affordable. The only I have to say is that the packaging is quite large for me and when you open it, the powder gets everywhere! But I will still continueto use it everyday!
Faith H.
Blurred all my imperfections. But did have flashback not my fav but i would wear this somewhere where there would be no flash photography! great for combo skin. I would not buy it again tho bc not a fan of flashback.
Sherry Z.
I use this powder over liquid foundation and/or concealer. It's transparen't but locks your make up on. It also evens out skin texture and feels super soft. And it's extremely inexpensive!
I really like this product. I put it over my liquid foundation when I put it under my eyes. It really worked to not make my face look really oily because I do have a oily face. So I really like it.
Erica H.
Ugh cannot stand this powder. It is soo finely milled that you get It everywhere. I hate the way it makes skin feel and usually will wind up wiping it off and starting over
Elyse L.
Boca Raton, FL
This wasn't my favorite HD powder ever. Was it terrible? No. Was it the best? No. But if you're on a budget and don't need to use it every day, it's not too shabby.
Shelby F.
Frankfort, KY
It's amazing you can get a powder this great at such a low cost. Works just as well as any other HD powder. I recently ran out, and I have been missing it in my daily makeup routine. I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Allie➰
Great for setting and baking. Not for photographs, it has MAJOR flashback. If you aren't taking photos in this powder I think it's great and has a flawless finish and is worth the price.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.