BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Chelsie G.
Lexington, SC
This is a very helpful tool in "mattifying" your t-zone after applying foundation. It's a translucent powder so doesn't conflict with the color of your skin/foundation.
Marissa B.
Trenton
I use this product daily. It keeps my Tzone from looking shiny. It takes very little product and it never looks too powdery. The price for the quality can't be beat.
Katie L.
Holly Springs, NC
I just wish this product was easier to use and didn't create a giant cloud of dust every time you open it. Other than that, it works pretty well and is a great price.
Sarah P.
Love this definition powder. I don't like powders that feel heavy. When I bought this I was concerned about the heaviness, but I was surprised that it is light and very sheer. I would definitely buy this ahain.
Bailie w.
sandy
I really like tis also because it helps my makeup stay on even longer than it usually does. I would really recomend this to people. and this price is so cheep for this good of a powder.
Madison W.
Missouri City
It is a really good setting powder but it does give you a little bit of a flash back. That's really easy to fix all you have to do is cover it with powder foundation and you can call it a day.
Trinity D.
Gibsonville, NC
I can't believe this product works as well as it does. I put this on before I do any kind of photo shoots. It makes you look so great under all the light. I bought this product for $3 from Target. Such a great price for this product considering it works so well.
Taylor R.
I have been using this for years, love to add t to my beauty routine! Makes my make matte and keeps it in place all day for me. Very easy to apply! definitely keep on buying this ELF product.
anna f.
this powder is translucent and mattifies your face perfectly. Whenever i use this product i find that my makeup stays on all day and i dont get oily. This powder is good for any skin type and will do what it claims. I would recommend this powder to anyone.
Jennifer P.
Basehor, KS
I use this powder as a finisher when I'm all done with my makeup. I use my kabuki brush and get a small amount and lightly apply. It gives a soft, highlighted sheen.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.