BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Palmdale, CA
I picked this up when I was running low on money and i really needed basically anything to set my foundation. This stuff i have to say is probably one of the best powders ive used to set my face for so cheap! Worth the purchase!
Clonithe D.
Homestead, FL
It is super affordable and for the price it is pretty goodI would highly recommend the elf powder because it is a long-lasting and it is super affordableit does not cost much and you can find it at Walmartfor me personally I love elf and all their products are good.
Kelly
Pocahontas, TN
I love how it sets my makeup all day. wonderful and beautiful look too a all day makeup wear. i love have they came out with other colors but i have not tried them yet but i look forewarned to
Nicole O.
North Reading, MA
For the price, this does its job and more. Sets everything beautifully, and prevents creasing (mostly!). A little goes a long way, and I've been working on the same container for about 6 months!

Great powder for the price.
Ariel M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use this to set my face makeup. I mix a good bit of it into my face power to stretch it a bit and so that it won't leave white streaks all over my face. Leaves my face nice and soft, also a matte finish. I have really oily skin and I stay matte all day with this.
Candice B.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this like almost every time to set my concealer. It brighten my undereyes. I have very light skin and it always link like I have dark circles under my eyes, but with this I can feel refresh.
Annie F.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product it wonderful. It perfectly sets your make up and almost has no smell. Doesn't provide sun protection but it does make your make up last longer during the day
Emerald B.
Review for: Sheer more...
This was the first brand of one we're I tried and it was amazing. My local store doesn't always carry it but this would always be my first choice. Affordable and works great!
Mily S.
I run through this product so fast. I love it so good. It's amazing for any type of skin. It's such an easy application. This is my go to setting powder. It last through out the day.I would buy again. I love it
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Sheer more...
By far the worst setting powder I’ve ever come across. Bad from the product itself to the packaging. I love elf but this is horrible. Can’t open it without it getting everywhere and has really bad flashback.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.