BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mily S.
I run through this product so fast. I love it so good. It's amazing for any type of skin. It's such an easy application. This is my go to setting powder. It last through out the day.I would buy again. I love it
Hollie N.
This power (over makeup) is able to keep my skin matte all day, and definitely reducing the amount of makeup that "melts" off. An incredibly good value for the price.
Trinity D.
Gibsonville, NC
I can't believe this product works as well as it does. I put this on before I do any kind of photo shoots. It makes you look so great under all the light. I bought this product for $3 from Target. Such a great price for this product considering it works so well.
Ellise
Vancouver, WA
This stuff is awesome! Can't say more about it, I like to set my under eyes with this stuff as well as dust it all over my face. I have oily skin but this helps to keep most of the oil at bay.
Marissa B.
Trenton
I use this product daily. It keeps my Tzone from looking shiny. It takes very little product and it never looks too powdery. The price for the quality can't be beat.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
This stuff is the bomb!! Gave one to my sister who is a server and she said that her face didn't feel oily by the end of her shift like it normally does. It's a keeper!
Sarah P.
Love this definition powder. I don't like powders that feel heavy. When I bought this I was concerned about the heaviness, but I was surprised that it is light and very sheer. I would definitely buy this ahain.
Priscilla P.
Richardson, TX
I'm impressed with this product. After trying different expensive brands in search of something that won't aggravate my skin nothing was working. I walked into target and found this and I love it! This cheap yet effective.
Madison W.
Missouri City
It is a really good setting powder but it does give you a little bit of a flash back. That's really easy to fix all you have to do is cover it with powder foundation and you can call it a day.
Single G.
Lakewood, OH
I choose this over the MUFE high end version but I don't see a difference. It's a great product for the price and lasts quite awhile because a little goes a long way.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.