BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
ashley s.
Huntington, WV
This product didn't work for me. I have dry skin and it clung to my dry patches even after exfoliating. I think this would be a great product for someone with normal to oily skin!
Rosa B.
Philadelphia , PA
This powder is one of the favorites. Its great for everyday use to set makeup. Because it is only around $6 I don't mind having to repurchase. Its a great product at a great price.
Justina M.
Emporia, KS
I was very skeptical of this product because I was sure it was going to leave a white caste on my skin but it did not! It almost has a ....blurring effect when used to set makeup. A+
Christy F.
Aliquippa, PA
I was about to buy the MUFE HD Powder but saw this on a beauty blog and thought that $6 was a much better price. I used this to set my under eye concealer and sometimes my full face after I'm finished applying all my makeup. It's a silky fine milled powder that feels really nice on the skin.
Chloe H.
Mableton, GA
I bought this high definition powder about a year ago, and I still love it. I notice a difference in my skin in pictures, and it looks flawless. Definitely buying more of this stuff!
Angie H.
All I can say is that this is an amazing product. Very cheap and it's by far the best translucent powder.... Why purchase expensive brands when this does the same for a cheaper price
Candice R.
A good product for the price! Awesome for baking. I use it for my under eye and contour. I have oily skin and works great. It leaves you with a matte finish. Great dupe for other high end translucent powders
Raquel R.
Baldwin Park, CA
It works just as well as any other name brand hi-def powders. I use it all over to get a smooth application. Definitely for a photo finish look. However, apply evenly as it can leave a white glow in pictures.
Roset N.
Inglewood, CA
Este producto de e.l.f. Es bueno yo lo utilize y me gustó mucho, es ligero y no es muy pesado, para mi es fácil de aplicar, pero cada persona es diferente y tiene diferentes opiniones, yo lo recomiendo. :)
Brittany T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is definitely an equal to a very big name brand... cough cough... MUF. The amount you get will last a very long time. I have very sensitive skin and this caused no breakouts whatsoever. I love this stuff.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.