BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jennifer T.
Detroit, MI
Yes, yes, YAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Love this powder. It is awesome setting powder with a phenomenal price. I would say it CAN leave a little flashback but overall, I love it.
Liz W.
Madison, WI
This is my favorite finishing powder, it works perfectly with Elf's Kabuki brush! The only downside is that it is very hard to travel with. It can be messy but that's okay.
Molly S.
Libertyville , IL
Review for: Sheer more...
This is an ok product. Does the job of setting your makeup, but it does leave a bit of a white film if you bake with it. It also does have flashback but it’s not that bad.
Melissa P.
Hughson, Ca
I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. it works amazingly well. and its so much better than paying for makeup forever hd powder. this is the same products for about one fourth the cost.
Kassidy S.
Leesville, LA
Review for: Translucent more...
I really love this product I use it when I do my makeup it help to brighten up your face around your eyes and would recommend that everyone get e.l.f studio high definition powder in translucent
corrine p.
Staten Island, NY
This powder is so soft! I have dry skin so I dont often set my whole face but when I do this is my favorite, I also use the under eye setting powder daily and its amazing!
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Not bad if you need a setting powder, especially on humid days when you need a little extra to help mattify tour make up. Just use sparingly and be sure to dust off excess!
Andrea M.
Clute, TX
Review for: Translucent more...
ELF is one of my favorite drugstore brand but I feel like I was a miss on this powder. yes it sets your face but it has flashback unfortunately :( it leaves a white cast that's not very pleasant
Aprill P.
Not much to say. Does an amazing job at setting everything and giving that nice airbrushed look. Only downside is that is sometimes does leave a little bit of a white cast.
This product was relatively decent. The thing is if you look close on my face, you could see dry patches. It's also lightweight and you can't really feel it on your face.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.