BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Daphni F.
Pocono Lake, PA
I have never loved a product so much! it will match any skin tone and leaves your skin so soft! i couldn't believe it the first time i used it how soft it made my face! it gives your a great matte look
Hilal O.
knoxville
My sister uses this product all the time. She is very happy with it and will continue to use it. I will be starting to use it once I get a free time to go out and buy me one.
marina v.
This is a good product for sealing your liquid foundation cause it has no color but please easy on the amount cause you can look like a clown, a little bit goes a long way!
Bailey P.
Athens, AL
Legit in love with this underwhelming setting powder! Only complaint is the tiny packaging!!! It's such a good setting powder and it doesn't have bad flashbacks. Looks natural
Dolores G.
San Fernando, CA
I have try different translucent powders and i find that this one works the best for me. it doesn't feel to heavy on my face. and for the price being to cheap its really good.
Autumn N.
This is a very basic talc setting powder. The white color gives a flashback with photography and the powder is very sparkly. This could be nice for a night out with no photos.
Brieanna B.
Portland, OR
This powder is fantastic, particularly if you have issues with oily or shiny skin. I wore this for two summer weddings and didn't have any issues with a shiny nose/forehead.
Rachel H.
Yukon
I really like this powder. I have decently oily skin and it helps to mattify it after I put on my liquid foundation. Very easy to use and you get a lot for what you pay for.
Melinda J.
Pfafftown , NC
I've tried many finishing powders ( most being high end ) and this one is my go to. it's cheap and works really well at setting my makeup. I've gone through five already.
Jailine C.
Mecca, CA
His product is not bad , but is not that great either . I honestly think for the price point it is okay but there is more better loose powders in the market . I would recommend for beginners because it's not that expensive but there is better loose powders at the drug store
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.