BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
I was excited to try this but I did not like how it worked on my face. I'm not too oily, so it was too drying for that. In the sun you get a very sparkly affect that I wasn't looking for.
Kimberly R.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Reminds me of Ben Nye banana powder but at a much cheaper price point. Eleavates camera flash back when taking photos on all highlighted areas of the face. I definitely recommend buying this product
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
Great finishing touch to a full face of makeup. Sets makeup in place and gives a nice glow. Can be messy to get out of container. Blends best with a powder or full face brush
chelsea b.
Grant City , MO
I feel like this powder didn't really set my foundation. Throughout the day I would look at my face and you could see the powder on my face. I didn't really like how it looked.
Lyndsay C.
Overall its a great product. A little goes a long way so it lasts awhile! I tend to use this in just the places I've highlighted because for me it gives a brightening effect.
delilah b.
Great but people have started getting into seeing which gives you the most flashback when u bake. I love to use this to back and in the natural like it looks flawless but I haven't used this with a photo so we will see
Gina C.
Yuba City, CA
I'm pretty picky but this powder for setting the under eye was amazing, it is light weight and blurs away my under eye hallows, it also keeps concealer from creasing all day! Plus it's super cheap!
Ana H.
This is a very finely milled silky powder perfect for mattifying and setting. The only reason it doesnt have 5 stars is that it can get cakey and the packaging is a bit messy. However, the finish is beautiful with a light application.
member-3f17a169a
Do not buy!!!! Very very messy. It has a gritty feeling! It's has camera flash back making you look like a ghost. It's horrible. It's a very thin powder. Not worth it at all.
Abigail K.
Fountain Vly, CA
I like this and use it frequently. Since I haven't tried out other setting powders I'm not quite sure if it gets better than this haha. It's definitely matte and does the job.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.